· Borborygmi is the noise our stomach makes when
we are hungry.
· Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to
prevent heart disease.
· By 60 years of age, 60% of men and 40% of women
· By the age of 60, most people will have lost about
half their taste buds.
· By the time a woman has reached her 60's, she will
have released around 450 baby-making eggs.
· Capillaries are so small that it takes ten of them to
equal the thickness of a human hair.
· Central obesity or apple shape of the body and
insulin resistance is the main reason for diabetes
increase in Indians
· Children grow faster in the springtime.
· Children have better sense of smell than adults.
· Children have more sensitive ears than adults.
· Children lose an average of 90 hairs per day, which
increases to 120 by old age.