1. Every day an adult body produces 300 billion new
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands
3. Every day, your heart creates enough energy to
drive a truck for 20 miles.
4. Every hour, the human eye can process 36,000 bits
5. Every human spent about half an hour as a single
6. Every minute 30,000 to 40, 000 dead skin cells fall
from our body.
7. Every person has a unique tongue print.
8. Every square inch of skin on the human body has
about 32 million bacteria on it, fortunately, the
vast majority of them are harmless.
9. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming
1/10 of a calorie.
10. Every tongue print is unique.
11. Everyone has a completely unique smell (except
12. Except the heart and lungs, all other parts of the
body receive their blood supply from the largest
artery of the body, the aorta.
13. Exercise and diet can either reduce or delay the
incidence of diabetes by over 50%.
14. Eyes are the only part of the human body that
functions at 100 percent ability at any movement.
15. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the
16. Feet have 500,000 sweat glands and can produce
more than a pint of sweat a day.
17. Fidgeting can burn about 350 calories a day.
18. Fingernails contain keratin and they seem to be
strongest component in the human body.
19. Fingernails grow fastest on the hand that you write
with and on the longest fingers. On average, nails
grow about one-tenth of an inch each month.
20. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails