1. Cold weather improves human memory and
2. Crying alleviates stress and allows humans to
decrease feelings of anger and sadness.
3. Curly hair comes out of an oval follicle.
4. Depending on the area of the human body, the
thickness of the skin varies from 1/2 to 6 mm.
5. Diabetes in Asians is five times the rate of the
6. Diabetes is a silent epidemic and according to
WHO there are 246 million people in the world
living with diabetes. This is almost 6% of the
world's adult population.
7. Diabetes is the number one cause of kidney
failure in the world. Besides this every year it is
responsible for 5% or 5 million blindness in adults
and one million limb amputations.
8. Drinking coffee is said to prevent Parkinson's
9. During the first six weeks of life, there is no
difference between the male and female embryo.
10. During your lifetime, you will produce enough
saliva to fill two swimming pools.
11. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000
pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6
12. Each lung contains 300-350 million respiratory
units called alveoli.
13. Each person sheds 22 kilograms of skin in his or
14. Earwax production is necessary for good ear
15. Eighty per cent of people infected with the Ebola
virus, will die from this disease.
16. Enamel, found on our teeth, is the hardest
substance in the human body.
17. Even small noises cause the pupils of the eyes to
18. Every 60 seconds, your red blood cells do a
complete circuit of your body.
19. Every atom in your body is billions of years old.
Hydrogen, the most common element in the
universe and a major feature of your body, was
produced in the big bang 13.7bn years ago.
20. Every day 440 Gallons of blood flows through each